You still have time to vote for your favorite cute li’l guy of the month for April! Polls close tomorrow! Roller Raccoon and Ollie the Elephant are now tied with a new contender! Trixie is now tied as well! Note that there are numerous “third party” candidates to choose from as well.
Please go and vote, or this cute thing could get ugly! Comment! Harass your friends to fill the ballots for your favorite cute li’l guy!
“Vote for me and I bake a cake! Yummy, yummy! I will eats it good too, you betcha. Oh boy! Thankee!”
“I see rocky roads ahead! Glad I do not have great big green elephant feet which step on rocks and go ouchy ouchy!”
“Again, I do implore you to cast your vote for me. Although any of my opponents would most likely do an exemplary job of serving as cute diminutive fellow for the month of April, I postulate that I could bring a seriousness and, dare I say, sense of honor to the position that perhaps you may find my opponents to be lacking in. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration. Your humble servant, Ollie the Elephant.”
- Simultaneous Submissions
from Mike Lynch Cartoons
- Blackout At Midnight!
- Heavy Metal Memories:Turning pages, 1977 – 1981 (flickr link)
- In Crowd of the month: The Chipmunks (1965)
- Reasons To Be Cheerful: week of 05/02/08
- Parasitic Plant Rediscovered After 20 Years
- Recap Friday: Kahlâ€™s Jungle Book
- World’s Largest Chimpanzee Enclosure Opens In Scotland
from Monkeys In The News
- CR Review: Paul Goes Fishing
from The Comics Reporter
- Donation: David Apatoff’s Boyhood Collection of Newspaper Comics
- LUTEFISK SUSHI VOLUME C OPENING IS TONIGHT!
- *Number 303 * *2 x Everett* *
- Dell Publishing’s “The Funnies” Part 8
from Stripper’s Guide
- BBtv – TechShop: a community tinkering space
from Boing Boing
- 7000 BC presents string
- May 2, 2008: New York vs. the Internet
- Yesterdayâ€™s News Â» Blog Archive Â» May 2, 1954: The The â€˜Draw Meâ€™ girl
- KARE11 Interview photo
from Big Time Attic
- Postcard from the Edge
- That MAN from D.I.T.K.O.
- Nyoka Vs The Black Cat (So good we HAD to see this again!)
- *Number 302* * Lady Danger and the Shakespeare Clue*
- Even more Sushi press!
- Pat Nevin
from Bear Alley
- New Gecko Discovered
- Need Artists Soon. Can You Draw A Republican?
from all kinds of stuff
- Sketchbook #31
from FLOG! Entries