TODAY’S FEATURED LINK:
- Edgar Rice Burroughs The Pellucidar
- Muntadar “Shoe-Tossing Iraqi Guy” al-Zaidi: Jailed, Beaten, Status Unknown
- Krazy Kaleidoscope
- Oscar the Grouch Hates Christmas
- Jesse Clinton Parker and prize squash
- Warner Bros. Animated Industrials
- Interview: Kevin Huizenga Pt. 1 [of 2]
- Vintage Movie Poster: Zombies on Broadway, 1945
- 1971 ad for Fisher-Price toys
- Eddie Fitzgerald visits Wally Wood’s last apartment
- AN OLD TESTAMENT CHRISTMAS
from SECRET FUN BLOG
- Celebrities recommend smoking in these vintage ads
- Vintage motel signs
- A Blog for Animation Legend Fred Moore
- konichiwa kong!
from Gorilla Men
- Apealing or Unappealing?
from John K Stuff
- Art Deco L.A.
- The Twelve Animated Days of Christmas, #4
- Rankin/Bass’s Tale of Holiday Woe
- 7 Images Too Badass To Be Real (That Totally Are)
from Cracked: All Posts
- Cabaret Performers
from Little Hokum Rag
- Cleave’s Coffins
from Yesterday’s Papers
- Christmas: Gifts From the Air
- Graphic Novel Review: Burma Chronicles
- The Christmas Rush is On!
- Edgar Rice Burroughs The Venus Series Art by J. Allen St. John
- Video: Alison Bechdel “Stuck in Vermont”
from Mike Lynch Cartoons
- Spain Rodriguez video
from THE BEAT
- Recounter Intelligence
from news from me
- First look: The Squirrel Machine by Hans Rickheit
from FLOG! Entries
- Iraq Shoe Tosser Guy: The Animated Gifs
- Send your old shoes to Dubya’s Liberry
- Classical music performed by the Muppets: Ode to Beeker and the Blue Gonzo Chicken Waltz
- N is for….
- Nuclear slide-rules from a time after nukes and before pocket-calculators
- Creepy CCTV posters in the Brighton, UK train station
- Charles Platt on life in prison
- New York Public Library joins Flickr Commons
- Flowchart: How to read flowcharts on XKCD
- Retro-future Santa art
- Array of strange animals found in Southeast Asia
- Henry Jenkins’s Neil Gaiman interview video
- “The Art-Comix Crowd”
from A Trout In The Milk
- Miami U. Libraries – Victorian Trade Cards
from Hugo Strikes Back!
- Dec. 17, 2008: Message received
- WFMU’s Antique Phonograph Music Program from Dec 16, 2008
- Webcomics ad networks — one goes, one arrives
from THE BEAT
- Music Selections at the World-Famous Guantanamo Bay Beach Resort
- Cop seen on video knocking over bicyclist has been indicted
- Is Google Squandering Its Biggest Asset?
- Go Watch: James Kochalka Interview
from CR Briefings
- St. Paul Cartoonist Conspiracy Jam! This Thursday, December 18th, 2008!
- Dec. 16, 2008: Not a number
- Alternative Tentacles – Jello Biafra – Open Letter to Barack Obama
- Lying In The Gutters – 12-15-2008
from Lying In The Gutters
- Sat. Open Studio, Dec. 20, noon to 4 p.m.