TODAY’S FEATURED ITEM:
There is an interesting thread going on The Comics Journal Message Board right now discussing the sad realities of Sea Monkey ownership.
The thread directs us to this article, about how the Jewish inventor of Sea Monkeys (and X-Ray Specs), Harold Von Braunhut, used to fund white supremacist causes with the pennies he had earned from gullible children. I don’t whether Sea Monkey sales still support these causes or not, but I don’t think I will not be buying any more mortality-challenged brine shrimp in the future to be on the safe side.
- The Comics Journal Message Board :: View topic – Sea Monkeys – Were they really alive?
- SPLCenter.org: Hitler and the Sea-Monkeys
- LIST OF RECORDED 78 RPM RECORDS
- RadioLovers.com – Old Time Radio Shows
- Free Old Time Radio Shows – Free OTR Downloads In MP3
- Internet Archive: Old Time Radio
- Custom MegoÂ© Figures
- David Byrne’s snapshots of UK police posters.
- BB Video: Doctor Popular’s Awesome Yo-Yo Stylings
- SpiderBaby Archives: Dissecting Saga of the Swamp Thing 20, Part 4 (in which the author/artist digresses to provide essential background, and dissects elements of SOTST #16, 17, 18 and 19 en route)
- Firehouse Five Plus 2
- Look out! 1967 Spidey show hits Marvel.com
- U.S.S. Franklin: 1916
- Whose Father Was He? (Part Five)
- April 3, 2009: Shorter Journalista 20