- Quality Crossover – Police Comics #20 – Part 2
- *Lou Fine* 1914 ~ 1971 3 of *Fine’s* *Uncle Sam* stories!
- Pinups: Bill Wenzel and Stanley Rayon’s Girlie Cartoons
- Richard Taylor & Goblin
- Lawson Wood & Goblin
from Yesterday’s Papers
- The Magnet in The Treasure of the Aztec Princess
- Jack Chick’s “Lisa”
- Wild Canadian War Comics
- Jon St. Ables (1912-1999)
- Bert Bushell
- Jeep Comics
- The Hangman Who Was Hanged
- Sex, Drugs and Violence in the Comics (BOOK NEWS)
- Nursery Crimes
- Me, Ghost
- More Chick Tracts.
- Joe Shuster (1914-1992)
- Arthur G. Racey (1870-1941)
- Fighting Times
- Hal Foster (1892-1980)
- *Kay Nielson* 1886 ~ 1957
- Mother’s Little Helper by Doug Wright
- Quality Crossover – Feature Comics #70 – Part 3
- Chick Parodies
- *Number 315* * Jack Kirby’s Three Rocketeers*
- Pyroman Hits the Jackpot!
- The Thing on the Door Step Weird Tales ~ Jan/1937
- Flogging the old Charlton Horror re-post… again!
- Palmer Cox (1840-1924)
- Shadows on the Tomb
- Little Otto
- *Virgil Finlay* 1914 ~ 1971 Virgil Finlay’s portfolio
- Vampire Creator
- Kibbles â€˜n Bits 5/26
from THE BEAT
- 1957 Thorazine ad promises “control of the agitated, belligerent senile’
- Sketchbooks #45 & 46
from FLOG! Entries
- Illustration: Mary Blair’s Little Verses
- UK set to deport Master’s student whose Master’s degree research led him to look up Al Qaeda info – ratted out by University of Nottingham
- Competition Doesn’t Stop at Free
- Can You Own Stripes?
- Microsoft Gets Out Of Book Search, But Hands Tools Over to Libraries
- Inside Craigslist’s Increasingly Complicated Battle Against Spammers
- ‘Give It Away And Pray’ Isn’t A Business Model… But It Doesn’t Mean That ‘Free’ Doesn’t Work
- Checking in with things that are TOTALLY INSANE
- Victrola Favorites: double album of remastered shellac rarities
- We could have colonized Mars with the money we spent on the Iraq war — what else could we do?
- May 27, 2008: Mazuruka Fantasy Theater
- The Comics Journal Message Board :: View topic – Shelf Porn
- KILLIN’ Jive
from PCL LinkDump
- Creepiest. Jack T Chick. Ever.
from PCL LinkDump
- Final glamourpuss #2 preview – with bonus images!
- May 26, 2008: Garo week begins
- Craig Thompsonâ€™s Chicken
- Elephants have been trained to paint ‘self portraits’ – TRUE
- Hi-Fructose Volume 8 Preview
from Laughing Squid
- Holy Chao! Its a Discordian Holy Day!
The Barkers Blog from your previous post is quite entertaining. YOu are the Bob Hope of the internet. Did you get the Circus Love poem I sent to your GMAIL address. Quite entertaining. Thanks. Please check out any information on Poombah you might find he is quite a sideshow charachter for Ward Hall and I am sure you will instantly recognize him.
Thanks Tony! I just emailed you. Didn’t get the poem, so please resend it!