TODAY’S FEATURED ITEM: Boing Boing reports that some US Congresspeople were threatened that martial law would be imposed if the bailout bill didn’t pass. That’s one way to pass unpopular legislation!
- Random Comics News Story Round-Up
- Go, Read: War and Japan: The Non-Fiction Manga of…
- Go, Read: James Vance On The Jerry Siegel/Russell…
- Paper and pencil better for the brain than software?
- Old timey Halloween photos
- US Congresspeople Told Martial Law Would Be Imposed if Bailout Bill Didn’t Pass
- Bob Staake creates a cover
- More Superman legal news
- Monkey waiters at restaurant
- One in four mammals facing extinction
- Adult film director Max Hardcore sentenced to 4 years in prison on obscenity charges (UPDATE)
- Lawrence Lessig on McCain and the Keating Five scandal
- Flora’s Jugglers
from FLOG! Entries
- US Customs: Sketching an SUV makes you a copyright infringer
- Data-mining sucks: official report
- Go, Read: Gary Tyrrell On Ben Gordon’s Critique Of A Webcomics Profit Model
- A Dozen Thoughts about SPX 2008
- Kill! Kill!
- Biography: Louise Zingarelli
- Oh, Happy Halloween News!
- Oct. 8, 2008: Everybody fight!
- Missing Movies
from news from me
- WFMU’s Antique Phonograph Music Program from Oct 7, 2008
- Disney’s Nils Holgersson, 1946
- *Dugald Stewart Walker* 1883 ~ 1937